Flash Required to view this area.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Park View Little League Homecoming Pics

If you read my previous post you would know that a client of mine, Steve Eicher of It's Time Public Address Announcing, hired me to document the Park View Little League Homecoming to Chula Vista CA. I thought I would post up a few of the pics I took that day for your viewing pleasure. I love my art of photography and this style of journalistic coverage is very appealing. First in a journalistic style you have the freedom to flow with the events as they unfold. You also have to have your head on straight with eyes and ears wide open to try to anticipate events as they are coming up. This was especially true at this event as much of my information on what was coming up was gleaned from staff as they were talking and I was within earshot. I love the freedom my clients give me to be able to use my best judgement to be able to document as I want and feel. That is what this art is about to me it is about emotion, movement, light, moments all rolled into the same exact point in time when my shutter clicks. Man I love my chosen art form. So here are some photos from the event for you to enjoy and hopefully they will impart some of the emotion that was felt during the event by me and all, approximately 10,000, who attended.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This