Flash Required to view this area.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Welcome Ryder Henry

I had an awesome photo shoot recently with an incredible little boy. The moment this little guy got to the studio he stole the show. I shot this little guy for about one and a half hours and he was so good and accommodating the whole time. I can definitely see how he would immediately capture the heart of anyone who would have the honor of meeting him. I had instructed his parents to be prepared if he began to protest and we would call it and come back another day but he never put up a fuss one bit. Both Matt and Christy were the best. It showed they were definitely proud brand new parents as well they should be with a little boy like Ryder. It was my pleasure and honor capturing Ryder's first photos. Enjoy the slideshow!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This