Flash Required to view this area.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm a lifer

Well I pulled the trigger today and joined up with Showit Inc. for the long haul by purchasing a lifetime membership to their excellent web site solution for photographers or anyone else who might need an awesome website. I highly recommend their solution as it lets you have total control over your site offering very advanced features especially for those of us who do not want to learn how to code because we have other things going on like taking photos. Support is great and I am loving the experience.

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased it too. I'm going to start playing around with it. Is it really that easy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really simple to get started by loading one of the templates changing some items to personalize it to you and uploading some of your own work into the galleries. I was pretty much able to then just start manipulating other aspects of the site until I had made it my own. I am now to the point where I can start with a blank page and build from there. I am by no means a pro at it but I am very comfortable working with the interface now. Support has been great at answering my questions if just a little bit slow.

    ReplyDelete

Share This